Horseback Riding on the Beach
ReviewsNo reviews yet
Select Date and Travelers
Our ½ day beach ride is about 2 hours riding with a stop for a soft drink at one of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Plata. For those that choose to participate, there is the opportunity to take the horses into the ocean for a swim. We start at Boca Nueva. We head to Bergantin Beach, riding along the beach, passing by the village of Boca Nueva on trails. Then back to the beach, where we stop at “Elvis’” for a soft drink, finally riding back to Boca Nueva, our starting point.
The wind chases the clouds, the waves are softly crashing on the shore and the feeling of your kind and noble horse carrying you is nothing but magical. During the ride you can experience canter and trot and the more experienced can try their hand at a gallop along the beach. The best moment of the tour, however, will be when you get a chance to enter the water with one of the selected horses (not all of them like to get wet) and enjoy a dip in the ocean together with your horse for a truly unforgettable experience.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Infants must sit on laps.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.